« Home | Favourite moments! » | Shopping Spree for related drama + film acted by D... » | The first rendezvous of Lee Young-Ae and Choi Min-... » | Please people! » | DJG 'Hot' In Hong Kong » | LEEYA's latest movie -> Kind Ms. Geum -Ja »

Review Miss Kim's million dollar quest

Ji Jin Hee, Kim Hyun-Joo, Woo Mi-Kyung, Kwon Young-Hoon



From me "muahahahahahahahaha ^^;"
Then "Sob...sob..sob.."

i give **** 1/2 star to this drama
5 star belongs to DJG ^^

Don't be surprise if you see some familar faces in it.
but if you don't then you should look forward to have
a laugh remembering who they are hehe

em..just watched the 4th cd haha

Hi Miss Cha,

Been logging to ur blog more than ever... where did u bought this movie? And what do u meant by familiar faces? Accept for Ji Jin Hee.. is there anymore DJG cast here too?

Thanks for logging into my blog more ^^
I know you like DJG that much hihi
bought it at S&M while I was in KL last month.its a drama 13 episode of Ji Jin Hee latest drama right after DJG.It was said that he didn't went on the free holiday trip by MBC to do this drama.
It's at the first shop on the left when you went down to the korean heaven but have to paid stores.

Familiar faces.. other cast too ^^ U'll have to see it, i recommended it with 4 1/2 stars!!

Hi Miss Cha,

I just want ask you one question.Did you know who sang the theme song from this drama?and what it's the song title?

Hi Mr.x,

hm sorry didn't know bout that.haven't had the time to search.

however, you could go to this site
http://www.popcornfor2.com/dramas/misskim.php

Lee Young Ae u r so beautiful

I would like to recommend Lee Young Ae go for gym made you more sweat



I hope i can see you in new movie

Do they will be con't Dae Jang Geum after this ending story

I hope there are more to go

I hope Korea movie can be as good as hk in the future

Take care my dear young Ae

I hope young Ae can be a top actress

Adeline

Post a Comment