« Home | 'The female Yon-Sama' » | Lady of a Vengence press conference » | Screen captures from the press meeting » | LYA is coming to HK (".) » | Some news about YA in China & Hong Kong » | Some more news on Young-Ae's new film » | DJG 2 » | Suddenly me ^^ » | The Fairest of the Fair, Lee Young-Ae » | Found this old news of Ji Jin Hee to Taiwan »

Madam Han & Little JG in Hong Kong

The source is from Chicago Korean Drama Fan Club
I can't read mandarin (didn't finished study with my sifoo ^^) so I depend on others from forums to tell the latest news regarding DJG cast, since it is more reported in mandarin & korean rather in english.

Little JG 16/4
Madam Han 9/4 and will be staying 3 -4 days

Leeya is said to come 7/4 and also staying for 3-4 days, hope they will be interviewed together. it has been a while seeing them both together. I miss that
It is said they are still close after DJG and went YOGA together. isn't that sweet ^^
Big sis & sis together, well life can be pretty lonely if you are too well known. this way I know both of them still has each other. know what i mean...similar in DJG ^^

Hong Kongers, you guys are really lucky... and I mean LUCKY. Treat them well.