« Home | The Fairest of the Fair, Lee Young-Ae » | Found this old news of Ji Jin Hee to Taiwan » | YA's new film going to Venice instead of Cannes » | Price of fame » | Ji Jin Hee wedding » | Youngae be the 'spokewoman' of Woongjin » | YA voted most influential actress in Screen's top ... » | Fav off screen moments! » | Review Miss Kim's million dollar quest » | Favourite moments! »

Suddenly me ^^

The image “http://photos.friendster.com/photos/60/06/606006/218661055916s.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Chicago Korean Drama Fan Club -Dae Jang Geum appears about me.
Thats right, about me not me talking bout LYA.
Anyway... just something to remember ^^

Topic:Hi Everyone

Re: Hi Everyone.
« Reply #14 on: Today at 01:09:07 »

Quote:
. I wonder if Ms. Cha is a Korean residing in Malaysia


Nope, I'm a Malaysian residing in Malaysia

Quote:
and u can try visit Cha Geum's blog on DJG / Lee Young Ae's latest news.. at http://mydjg.blogspot.com


I got a personal add ^^ thanks, give me u're opinion guys

Quote:
Han Sang Gung Mamanyim - Her official site (from a post in the link above is): http://loveymk.ivyro.net/


I never able to register for her site, way to tricky for foreigner. filling the form like forever. so sad, i know thats the only way to know her latest news. Not much news i can find bout her

Quote:
About Mis_Cha .. i believed that she is a Malaysian Chinese not Korean. Anyway.. u should check her blog for more info.. I'm just interested in Young Ae..

I think my personal life is revealing in here surprisingly ^^ I'm 1/2 chinese, i guess i have to reveal more in my blog eh


Quote:
Are you sure Ms. Cha is Chinese? Her name sounds more like Korean. In fact she looks like Korean. I would say her looks is good enough to be an actress. Say, maybe she can appear in DJG 2 .


If that person you meant would apper in DJG 2, I would support 200%, since its LYA
How can I be compare to LYA ... she wash her face with milk! ^^ sometimes
Freecitizen -> thats my nickname, everyone calls me that ^^ sound korean? hehe... kamsam mida

Quote:
For Ms Cha's blog, her pic in her profile is definiately the pic of my beloved Ms Lee Young Ae.. u should play around her link there to find her buried treasure.


Em, i'ved answered that part.. its LYA. Guess have 2 put 'me' in there.
and em DarthRaven, whats the buried treasure??
I'm faithfully to Sir Min and devoted to LYA, *sis,don't worry yea*

Hm.. now i felt in the moment like an artist ^^ .. but surely LYA won't have the time to answer all those Q, but i do know she does appreciate us backing her up when the road gets rought eh..

Hm, so thats how it felt if you are missing for a while.lots of surprising things could happen.
Beyonde ppl if there are some confusion there.. we all love JG aka LYA.
I might begin to start actively again in here when everthing is done. as I said.. its all in me blog.

Take care ppl,
Love Cha ^^; /

Logged

http://myDJG.blogspot.com/
(",) Cha