« Home | A year has pass by... » | New Look in www.leeyoungae.net » | Lee Young-Ae wins Best Actress at Sitges Film Fest... » | DJG animated series » | Behind the scene for DJG » | DJG cast & crew visit to M'sia & Singapore » | 'Lady Vengeance' receives a 5-minute standing ovat... » | "Is that really Ms. Geum-Ja?" Lee Young-Ae in Hanb... » | The beautiful Ms. Young-Ae and the self-confident ... » | A Chinese scholar analyzes the causes of Daejangge... »

LYA will come to Malaysia on March!!!

Post in LYA.net-


' LG phoned me about this, and though unconfirmed, YA will come to Malaysia on March for three days for promotional events. The precise date and location cannot be disclosed yet. I'm thinking of convening all members interested to meet her on that day. LG said it'll keep me abreast with the latest info pertaining to this.'-posted by Chear

Yes fans in Malaysia. What you read here is exactly what I read in the website. Hope it will come true!! I'm soooo happy to finally heard such a great news! All fans in M'sia... those who use to actively post in the website and my blog here, now is the time to rise up from the silent mode ^^...

1.24 am.

'shuld go to sleep now...'