« Home | '핑크리본 홍보대사' 위촉식] 단아한 모습의 '이영애' » | 친절한 영애씨' "유방암 퇴치 일익 담당할게요 » | Ji Jin Hee a singer?? » | 이영애 남상미 전인화 박예진..유방암 퇴치 홍보대사 » | Most remembered scenes of DJK » | Royal Cruisine from Korea » | DJG Specials on 8tv » | LET THERE BE MY LIFE » | Mdm Han latest drama + 2 familar faces^^ » | Madam Han & Little JG in Hong Kong »

Letters from Young-Ae to Korean DJG fans (2003/09/19, 2004/03/30)

by: Momo

(posted 2003/09/19 on MBC DJG bboard)

Hi, this is Lee Young-Ae*^^*

Hello everyone,
I'd been meaning to send greetings to you all, but I'm still somewhat unfamiliar with internet bboards, so please understand if I sound a bit awkward or stiff.

Right now I'm writing from my room. The shooting starts tomorrow.
I hope that all our DJG staffs will finish shooting safely and smoothly.

May this board become a warm and comforting space for you.
I'll listen to your words and reflect upon myself too.

Wish you all happiness and health *^^*


(posted 2004/03/30 on MBC DJG board)

Thank you. This is Lee Young-Ae.

Hello everyone,
This must be the last time I will greet you as Jang-Geum.
I guess I was deeply absorbed in Jang-Geum too.
Sorry about my belated message.

Looks like the time has finally arrived to let go of Jang-Geum, whose life I have lived with all my heart for so long. It's too difficult for me to leave her behind alone. Even though we may forget Jang-Geum as time goes on, she will continue to go her way as she has so far.

I would like to thank Jang-Geum, who had been buried in history for hundreds of years and came back to awaken me to many valuable truths, as well as all DJG viewers, from our children who saw DJG through with Jang-Geum-like curiosity, to our loving grandmas and grandpas.

I'm also deeply grateful to all DJG staffs, including Lee Byeong-Hoon the producer, Kim Young-Hyeon the scriptwriter, and the rest of the staffs and fellow actors. Looking back, it was tough yet enjoyable time.

I wish all you DJG viewers health and happiness. I hope that you will always remember to cheer up like Jang-Geum even in hard times.

With that, Jang-Geum bids farewell to you. *^^*

*sob sob... really touching..sob sob*