« Home | Special DJG Telecast in M'sia » | DJG casts in Hongkong » | This summer's Korean movie market is 'Lonely Ms. G... » | Lee Young-Ae once again with Woongjin Food's Jayeo... » | Remember this?? » | Letters from Young-Ae to Korean DJG fans (2003/09/... » | '핑크리본 홍보대사' 위촉식] 단아한 모습의 '이영애' » | 친절한 영애씨' "유방암 퇴치 일익 담당할게요 » | Ji Jin Hee a singer?? » | 이영애 남상미 전인화 박예진..유방암 퇴치 홍보대사 »

MALAYSIAN DJG FAN LIST

TO ALL MALAYSIAN FANS OUT THERE...

I have been thinking of this matter during the holiday. I wonder how many DJG fans in Malaysia? So, I put up this post as a shout out to ALL DJG FANS FROM MALAYSIA to announce yourself.We have been behind the spotlight by theHK FANS :) My aim is to find as many Malaysian fans as possible who likes DJG regardless of their favourite actor/actress are.It will be cool to havea very long list of us. SO i'm starting it in my blog as my support towards DJG which by the way airing again at 8tv mon-thurs 3pm for those who haven't feel the DJG vibe/wave.

PLEASE broadcast this to all Malaysian DJG out there to post a shout out in my blog.
p/s:not to be bias to other DJG fans from around the world,if i do that my blog will be cluttered :)
State your
1.name or nickname
2.where are you from within M'sia or residing in M'sia
3.what do you like about DJG
4.Email for future contact (just in case if we felt like organizing something ;) )

THANK YOU..kamsam mida!



Name: Miss Cha
From: Sarawak
Why do I like about DJG: First ever korean drama that really within 5 min or less make me glue to the tv whole day and night trying to finish the whole drama. The drama inspires me..so does the actor/actress..simply amazing drama.

1. cy
2. pj, sel
3. get stuck on young ae after watching DJG. but enjoy the story very much as well. for the 1st time a korean series catch my eyes.
3. cy_5046@yahoo.ie

Name : JediMelayu/DarthRevan
Location : Klang, Selangor
Email : magnus_azmir@yahoo.com
Remark : DJG struck me because of the FOOD theme, the story and of course, my sweetheart, Lee Young Ae. Have watched the DVD 9th times now, and I think the best DVD collection so far. Even my LOTR has kept in drawer collecting dust.

Name : kwoonie
Location : Selangor
E-mail : kwoonie@yahoo.com
Comments : DJG's storyline was what drew me to watch the movie. It was the first korean period drama I've ever seen. Just a great drama - lots of emotions : funny, happy, sad, suspense and also some geram moments. Wow, darthrevan - you should be very well-versed with the dialog by now.

Name : snowylamb
Location : KL
E-mail : snowylamb00@yahoo.com
Comments : DGJ was my 1st Korean drama. Didnt know it was such addictive. Something very different from other drama. Lots of fact of life and true picture of 'human'... just love it... i stay up the whole night watching it until my eyes going to pop up.

Name: AnnG
Location: KL
Remark: I like period drama esp the costume. DJG had all the ingredients costume,food storyline,a romantic love story but not the usual draggy sort!. I wasnt a K-drama fan but DJG got me hooked on Korean now. I love both LYA and JJH!!!

jang geum..
at first,cannot get over it.
and then,u start to think of it and somehow analyze bout it.
and for some reason, well... compare it with ur life, hope u can do sometin better in this world...like the movie.
and at last u'll realize that u done nothin but dreamin away.
and at some point it just useless to watch a great story and done notin, becoz anyway it just won't happen as the way u wanted it to be, you juz wanna make different in this world.
and that's what will give u some meaning to live.
to live and make different.
it just another way to feel satisfied when you complete dat.
another way of non-ordinary life.
special one.
only the chosen one destined to it.
so, hopefully we all can make use of that,other than praise and donno wat to do with them anymore.
mmmm,that's all.
njoy

nway,i'm honey.the one wrote on top of this message.
feel free to chat more on watever jang geum stuff or anytin,it would be fun.
to have pal to chat and do sometin wit it.
this is my email ya...
guzel_ivana@yahoo.co.uk

Nickname: ghostdarTeal'c
Location: Sg Besi, Kay-Ell
Why DJG: The first Korean Series that i watched that has nothing to do with teary, tragic love between man and woman,also it had twisting and interesting plot,funny characters, and more importantly, how Chang Jin and Sir Min are loving each other without going physical and saying the typical magic word; I LOVE YOU!
Email: thegreatgeneral@yahoo.com

1.saya
2.org Kuala Lipis
3.apa yg ka`h suka ? Before this, I never watch Korean drama with my
heart & soul but DJG change that.
4.pitykeumyoung@yahoo.com

Name : Grace
Location : Sabah
E-mail : spring_ccy@yahoo.com
Comments : This definitly a great one of all the korean series!! lol and now i'm a DJG addict! especially got obsessed by young ae!

Post a Comment