« Home | MALAYSIAN DJG FAN LIST » | Special DJG Telecast in M'sia » | DJG casts in Hongkong » | This summer's Korean movie market is 'Lonely Ms. G... » | Lee Young-Ae once again with Woongjin Food's Jayeo... » | Remember this?? » | Letters from Young-Ae to Korean DJG fans (2003/09/... » | '핑크리본 홍보대사' 위촉식] 단아한 모습의 '이영애' » | 친절한 영애씨' "유방암 퇴치 일익 담당할게요 » | Ji Jin Hee a singer?? »

Dae Jang Geum Fan Club

Please join everyone!!



From Yahoo groups:
'Dae Jang Geum aka Jewel In The Palace Fans please join. We could share our photos, wallpapers, MP3s, latest news of DJG actors and many more. Open to all regions, especially from Malaysia.'

JOIN!

For more information you could contact me or Darth Revan

cha can u help me get the administers spproval on leeyoungae.net i know u left the reply there but when i click join acd fill out the page then click submit it says that theres something wrong with my email

hi its susan again at first i forgot to tell u my email susan94607@yahoo.com

hey i love your blog(sry for all the comments)cha if u have the moonriver song LYa sang and the theme song to DJG can u send it to me
susan94607@yahoo.com

wow wonder when did u post this susan.Forgot to leave my email. I've been sooo bz few months back & wonder why I didnt get any notice of comments coming through this web.

Let me dig into my stuff for that moonriver.But its too big to give u there.let u know yeah

Post a Comment